Call for More Information
Phone: (717) 793-2253
Keystone Home Monitoring Agency, LLC
Community Correction Center
Bail Bondsman secure your bonds and reduce liability!
The benefits of using a GPS tracking device from Keystone Home Monitoring:
- More defendants release on their own recognizance
- Defendants are tracked 24/7 anywhere in the world
- Track defendants using your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Use GPS to negotiate bail
Now you can provide a bail bond in situations that you may have turned down in the past.
Contact Keystone HMA today to schedule a GPS tracking trial period and demonstration. (717) 793-2253.
A recent study by the United States Department of Justice found that defendants placed on electronic monitoring were more likely to appear for court.
Whether your agency is looking for help with day reporting, drug testing, electronic monitoring equipment leases or a full-service offender-pay program. Keystone will work with you to set up the appropriate community corrections program in your community.
Keystone staff will meet your agency's objectives for a successful electronic monitoring program.
Keystone will work with your agency to implement an offender-pay program where program participants will pay a daily rate and Keystone staff will monitor offenders and provide full case management. Or provide state of the art monitoring equipment to your agency for lease at a low cost.
Keystone is dedicated to customer service and that is why we offer more than one type of monitoring equipment. We offer the best equipment from the leading manufacturers of offender monitoring devices. This allows you to choose from a variety of equipment, software and services to get what your agency needs to run a successful electronic monitoring department.
Schedule a program consultation and a product trial with our state of the art offender monitoring equipment.
Community Corrections Programs can minimize impact and increase public safety by:
- Reducing prison overcrowding
- Increase Offender Accountability
- Providing Cost Effective placement options for appropriate offenders
- Improving the community integration process for offenders and their families
- Reducing the probability of future criminal behavior through programming that addresses certain behaviors, attitudes and thought processes that are associated with reoffending
- Addressing chemical dependency, employment, education and other issues
- Allowing offenders to work while serving their sentence enable them to pay taxes, program fees, court costs, restitution and child support.